Turn your device into a remote for Spotify
Turn your device into a remote for Deezer in Chrome
Receive your Android notifications on your computer
Passwords, simple and secure
Control Spotify on your Windows computer with Spotimote! (no MAC support)
Spotimote turns your phone in a remote control for Spotify. With it, you can control Spotify from anywhere in the house. It's ideal for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
(Requires the installation of the Spotimote server on your PC. Click on the link below to download it)
- Control what's playing now: play/pause, next/previous track, Spotify/PC sound volume, shuffle, repeat, track pos
- Search for tracks, artists, albums
- Access your playlists, selection, downloads, library, personal music, inbox, tops...
- Control the play queue, and view the history
- Launch track/artist radio
- Star/Unstar tracks
- Add tracks to playlists (Spotify premium users)
- Manage your favorites (tracks, albums, artists, playlists...)
- Widget (not available in Spotimote Free)
Download the Spotimote application for AndroidDownload now for Android
Download the Spotimote server for WindowsDownload now for Windows
Control Deezer in Google Chrome on Mac/Windows/Linux with Deemote!
Deemote turns your phone in a remote control for Deezer. With it, you can control Deezer from anywhere in the house.
It's ideal for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
(It requires the installation of the Deemote extension for Google Chrome)
- Control what's playing now: play/pause, next/previous track, volume, shuffle, repeat, seek in current track
- Search for tracks, artists, albums
- Access your favorite playlists, albums
- Control the queue
- Control radios
- Add tracks to your favorites
- Lockscreen controls (requires full version)
- Auto pause on incoming or outgoing calls (requires full version)
Download the Deemote application for AndroidDownload now for Android
Download the Deemote extension for Google ChromeDownload now for Chrome
Receive your Android notifications on your computer.
This application allows you to receive your Android notifications on your computer through Google Chrome. You don't need to check your phone/tablet anymore, your notifications are directly displayed on your computer screen.
To use the application :
- Install the Google Chrome extension on your computer: http://www.tiny.cc/notifyme
- From the application, scan the QR code displayed by the extension in Chrome.
When scanning the QR code, the application retrieves an encryption key linked to your web browser. The application uses this key to encrypt the notifications before forwarding them to your web browser, the only one able to decrypt them. Your notifications are secure.
- Forward Android notifications on your computer
- Clear notification from your computer
- Filter notifications
- Maintain an history of the notifications
Download the NotifyMe application for AndroidDownload now for Android
Download the NotifyMe extension for ChromeDownload now for Chrome
Monitor any Play Store application and get statistics about ratings and releases through time.
Just set the package name and AppMeter handles the rest. No authentication necessary, AppMeter retrieves publicly available data.
- Retrieves information about the current release (version, date, size, install range, price, average rating, ratings count, stars)
- Stores information through time
- Shows charts abouts average ratings, stars evolution, ratings count, releases
- Notifies you when new ratings are available or when a new version of an app has been released
- Allows you to import/export stats to csv format
Charts will be meaningful once enough data has been retrieved.
Download the AppMeter application for AndroidDownload now for Android
For general questions or bug reports, please fill out the form below.
Oops! Please correct the highlighted fields...
Thanks! I'll get back to you shortly.